Tuesday, September 23, 2008

ACCESS GRANTED!

It's here. The moment we have all been waiting for. Drum roll............Yes, I have been given permission to speak of the "oh so private one" on my blog. Very exciting, I know!

Andrew had an amazing opportunity to spend a week in China (yes I was invited. no, I was dumb and didn't go). He saw many amazing things like The Great Wall, Forbidden City, Water Cube, Birds Nest and much more (we still need to go through the pictures).

One of the things he was most excited to see was this guy........



He was working out in the Hotel gym and this guy was the only other person there. They swapped plates, spotted each other, you know, guy stuff. Let's also keep in mind that Andrew is 6'4" and he looks like a midget here!

** Ladies, if you don't know who this guy is, ask your husbands, boyfriends, whatever. Maybe they'll be impressed.

Since I have been granted access to speak of Andrew, I'm going to take advantage of it. I just want to wish him a HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow (24th) and tell the whole world how wonderful...blah,blah,blah...how lucky I am....blah,blah,blah....must stop now, making myself nauseous. You complete me (sniff,sniff). Love you Angelbabe!!

11 comments:

Nash said...

That ending was straight TAMN!!!!!!
That picture is pretty funny, and cool.
Andrew's legs resemble Rod's in that photo.
Paul gets irritated if I ever talk about him on my blog.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW! Hope you guys do something fun. I didn't know you could have gone, you are crazy not to have. Maybe another time?
Are you guys coming this weekend?

deborah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW... YOU ARE THE BEST BROTHER...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...ALWAY THERE FOR ME BLAH, BLAH,BLAH. LOVE YOUR GUTS BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.

i do love the picture.

Sarah Heder said...

Pam. Wow. I got a little chocked up at the end. That was really emotional. I rarely get to see the emotional side of you. Hee, Hee, hee!!!

I know who that guy is! Can't remember his name, but he's a famous basketball player. He played for China in the Olympics. That's pretty cool that Andrew got to hang out with him. He's HUGE!

Emily said...

I didn't realize Andrew was sort of an "unmentionable" on your blog . . . Doesn't he know all the popular people get talked about? :) WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO CHINA? Kick yourself in the butt for me. :) And I automatically recognized the giant China man. I know celebs, and some Olympians, and this China dude's face was all over the TV during the closing ceremonies.

Very cool.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Andrew!!! AND, wow, I've never heard that side of you either and all that blah, blah, blah!

Holly Rhees said...

I really hope the Angelbabe!! wasn't serious, because I'm eating right now . Anyway happy bday, reggie thinks its pretty cool that you got to hangout with Yao.

motherload said...

Pam,
I had just made it a personal goal to only leave nice comments on other people's blogs (having now experienced myself how harsh words can bruise your soul)
And now you do this to me! O.k. fine, happy birthday Andrew,oh and nice hair. Now if I had said "nice hair" like a gay guy, that would have been rude, but I didn't.

motherload said...

Pam,
I have changed my blog address to www.mostdisappointingblogever.blogspot.com

Amy said...

So Pam, tell us how you really feel, blah blah blah. Angelbabe, huh? Happy Birthday Andrew!!!!!

Beth said...

That's so cool. In this basketball obsessed house we definitely know Yao Ming. I will tell Adam. Happy B-day to your hubby.

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/8-cara-merawat-kaktus/