Friday, October 17, 2008

Cute Abba-girl

Abby loves to sing and one of her favorites is "Take Me Out To The Ball Game". For a long time, she would interrupt anyone who was singing it, and yell "boobies". Seriously, I have no idea why. Now, she will actually sing it (or attempt to sing). You can make out "Take me out, crackerjacks, one, two, game, and route, route, Dodgers". Everything else is a little unclear. So, here she is doing the "boobies" version and the real version.

FYI- about 35 seconds in, there are 2 VERY loud horn honks.

10 comments:

deborah said...

SO CUTE... i loved it when she cracked herself up. i have a few theories on why she says "boobies" but i won't say anything since my parents read this blog, but she does still sleep in the same room with you and andrew right?

Hillary said...

That is so awesome! I love the "big finish" especially and I know that her Grandma is going to love the dedication at the end :)

Nash said...

I'm with deborah on that.
Vance is sitting with me, grinning the whole time. He loves abby.

allison said...

Yeah, it's probably time to get Abby her own space---give you guys your privacy. She's adorable. BTW, did I ever tell you about Maren's version of "Itchy Bitc*y Spider"? I have that on video, too.

Sarah Heder said...

Your sister-in-law Deborah's comment cracks me up. She's funny. That was pretty stinkin' cute! I'm impressed that I could actually make out a lot of the words. Adorable!

motherload said...

My speakers not working so I just watched it and imagined her singing, it was sooo cute. Boobies and cracker jacks, Andrew must have taught her the song.

Sarah Heder said...

Hey, Pam, I just tagged you on my most recent post. Have fun filling out the answers. Can't wait to see what you write!

Tanya said...

I love that Abby sings songs. I loved her good morning Baltimoree the other night as well. that is so awesome!

Tanya said...

Kevin has made me play this 5 times, "I want to see Abby again" he keeps saying...

Hillary said...

I just showed this to Oliver and he was totally cracking up everytime she did. :)