Monday, October 13, 2008

"Punkin" Time

In the words of Abby, its Punkin time. Translation, pumpkin time. Abby and I spent a couple hours this morning with friends at the local pumpkin patch. She had a great time playing with her little friends as did I .

So, if your sick of all the pumpkin patch blogs that seem to surface this time of year, tough! You see, I'm not your typical "take your kid on an outing for fun" kind of mom. So, the fact that we went, and I remembered my camera, deserves to be documented.




Playing in the big wagon ( I just realized that this is a pretty good
picture of what Abby would look like with her ears pinned back)

She's so stinkin' cute
Abby and Josie's cup of food
Abby, Josie, and Chloe
Me and my baby.

No pumpkins were purchased. Tiffany and Nicole would go into cardiac arrest if I had picked out their pumpkins for them! Looks like we'll be back.

10 comments:

Hillary said...

I love the pictures and it was fun seeing you there (even if I didn't get to really talk to you as I was chasing my two - argh!)

motherload said...

Pam,
your such a good mommy! Are you going to plant a garden now?

Emily said...

Pam! I'm so impressed you remembered your camera! You should have taken a self-photo saying look at me, I am mom, who remembered the camera!

Cute pictures.

Abby looks cute JUST they way she is. Ears and all. Her hair will grow and then you'll never notice them again. :)

Nash said...

So, I am feeling as though I am a slacker mom. Do I need to find a pumpkin patch now?
How long has it been since we have seen you guys? Abby looks alot older.Cute pictures!

Sarah Heder said...

I was laughing at your pumpkin patch comment. It is so true. Why do all of us moms have to have a pumpkin patch post this time of year? Maybe it's because our kids are so stinkin' cute next to all those pumpkins! It was fun to see you there. And, that last picture of you and Abby is super cute! I'm impressed that you remembered your camera too. I thought the "motherload's" comment was hilarious!

Beth said...

Going to a pumpkin patch with your kids is one of the reasons it is so great to be a mom. Who goes to a pumpkin patch if you don't have kids really??? It should be documented and that is why it's on all the blogs. I'm glad you came, too. And you looked like one hot mama!

deborah said...

abby is so cute, not sure who emily is, i am sure she is a very nice young lady BUT don't listen to her. get her ears done. speaking from experience, as you know, hair DOES not cover them. the ears will poke right out and you can never put your hair back. oh well, we have had this conversation before.

i should take alice to a pumpkin patch. do pumpkins grow in 100 degree weather?

Tawny said...

That picture of all three girls, Abby Josie and Chloe, is impressive simply because you got ALL THREE girls to sit still next to each other and looking in the same general direction long enough to snap a shot! Nicely done. If you go again let me know, I want to go sometime since I had to miss it this time.

Wright ON said...

http://danielle39.blogspot.com/ Ok go there and then go to So Wright and that should be my updated blog. this is driving me crazy, by the way love the pink pumpkin.

Danielle

memoires said...

Hey you smokin' hot mama! Is there like, a Bloggers Annonomous group I can attend for addiction??? This is all yours and Sarah's fault by the way.