Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

What a great mother's day! Tiff and Nicole worked hard to help me out so I wouldn't have to do much. They did the dishes, served me food, and Nicole even did laundry! They gave me many wonderful gifts that they made with help from school teachers and church leaders.



I recieved many "good for..." coupons. This one was one my favorites.
I don't know why she came up with that. I know exactly where every shoe in that closet is (sort of)!
I was going through some old pictures the other day and came across one of my favorite Mother's Day cards. Andrew made this one when Tiffany was 11 months old. It's hard to tell from the picture but, the foot and hand prints were made with mustard. Although Andrew has many great qualities, gift giving is not one of them. When you wait till the last minute, you get cards made of mustard or cards written on Costco food court napkins that are written while paying for the gift while I wait in the car.

9 comments:

deborah said...

i remember the mustard incident. too funny.

Wright ON said...

Hey How are you.. Yes I'm alive, I have been wondering when you where going to get yourself a blog, LOVE the family Picture.

Danielle

Wright ON said...

Oh the Picture with Bethanie and the guy. He is A Top Gun Comp Cheerleader they are like the Rock Stars of comp. Cheer. LOL

Danielle

Emily said...

Pam, I would not recognize your shoes if they were organized! How would your find any shoes if they were actually put together in pairs? If the process works, don't change it! :)Yeah, I'm thinking you should have the coupon changed to something else . . . like they could brush your hair for hours on end like you did for your mom!

Nash said...

I LOVE that post. The mustard card is a crack up, and I love how you so nicely put "gift giving is not one of andrew's great gifts." I will give him credit for getting pretty good gifts at the last minute.

(when you are writing your post, there is a letter icon that allows you to enlarge your font, it's pretty small on my screen)

See, this blog thing isn't so hard, and VOILA you have 2 journal entries already.

Pam said...

Wow, your family picture is gorgeous. You and your kids are so cute, and your husband is a super hottie!! Does he model, he looks like one of the models in the Express catalouge I get.

Pam said...

Ya, Andrew wrote the above comment!

Sarah Heder said...

Are you kidding me?! Mustard! Very creative, Andrew! I'm impressed! Ha!

Amy said...

The best one I have received at church was in Alaska, it was a 1/4 pound box of See's!! But that was when I was working there and I think they got a discount because of it. But it was still the best by far. You are right, what are you supposed to do with a carnation! Look at it while at church and give it to Abby to play with!!