Monday, December 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!

Today Nicole is 9!! Were does the time go? We celebrated with family in San Diego on Saturday at "The Club" (county club which grandma and grandpa Nash belong to) which was what Nicole had requested. She's a funny girl.

I remember when she was born, she was such a pretty newborn. She wasn't all squished or cone headed. She is a sweet, intense, serious, little girl and we love her very much! She's got her mom's looks and her dad's brains. What more could a girl ask for?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICOLE!




8 comments:

Sarah Heder said...

Happy birthday, Nicole! I'll have to ask you about your party next time I see you!

deborah said...

happy, happy birthday nicole...love the pose.

Tanya said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!! Can't wait to see everyone this wednesday, hhmmm I smell a good reason for cake at Activity days!

Nash said...

I love the picture.
Glad we could be there with ya.
Happy Birthday!

allison said...

Happy birthday, Nicole!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Cole! I love the pose, so you! Hope you had a great time at the country club. Be sure to tell me about it next time your here!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! Pam, it's good to see you blogging . . . I was starting to wonder if you fell off the planet. :)

On a separate note, I saw Allison and three of her kids at the store yesterday. It was so fun to see her! She is as beautiful and tiny as ever! (She seriously weighs like 2 pounds, just like you.)

Tawny said...

Happy birthday to a sharp inquisitive creative girl! You're awesome Nicole!