Sunday, December 7, 2008

Say Cheese

Last night we had our ward Christmas party, good times. A member/friend introduced his new company. I'd explain what it is but I'm sure I wouldn't get it right. So, check it out here http://www.hdphotobooth.com/.

It was SOOO fun!! I think the adults may have had more fun with it than the kids did (Sarah). You see your pictures instantly and they print out on the spot. It's such a great idea for parties, weddings, ect. Anyway that's my plug, check it out for yourself.
























8 comments:

Beth said...

I love the picture of you and your girls. Yeah, and I noticed there were a lot of Sarah on the website. She must've had fun with that one. :)

Amy said...

This looks like so much fun! How many booths were set up there? I like the one of you and your girls where Abby's mouth is wide open and the one of Nicole all alone. I'm going to check out the website.

brookeisacrazylady said...

those are the funnest pictures. they does look neat.

Moore Fun said...

How fun does that look! What beautiful girls you have.

Tanya said...

you have such a cute family. That really was fun.

Sarah Heder said...

Yes! My name is Sarah and I am a camera hog! I admit it! I'm beginning counseling for it this week.

It was so much fun! I think the one of you and I --- you're making a sexy face, I'm looking bored --- is funny. Why couldn't I make a good sexy face?! Anyway, it was a blast! I'm just about to put mine up on my blog.

Emily said...

How fun! Every picture is awesome! It's amazing how the camera was able to pick up motion (like your hair moving) without the blur. I can see how the adults may have had more fun with this than the kids!

You look great (as always)! I wish we were there having fun with you! :)

motherload said...

I've always felt bad that you were so inhibited and camera shy.