Thursday, December 4, 2008

Praise To The Man...

This is all about "the (only) man" of the house. I'm finally getting around to putting up a few pics of Andrew's trip to China and one of him at Halloween.

We were invited to a "dress up" Halloween party. We have never been to one before so this was a new experience for us. I didn't think Andrew would get into it and I was right up until about 5 hours till party time. Then he decides that he wants to go as the Joker. His friend told him earlier in the week that he had good "joker hair", nuff said! So, me being amazing, threw this little number together in just a few short hours. After a quick trip to the thrift store, craft store, and Halloween store, I rushed home to dye his shirt purple and his vest green. Then came make up and hair. Wa La........





Here are a few pictures at the Water Cube and The Birds Nest with some random Chinese people who wanted their pictures taken with Andrew. They must have thought, with those killer looks, he's got to be "somebody".











14 comments:

mruchti said...

Wow look at Andrew looking all hot! He must still be locking himself out of the fridge at night?!

Beth said...

Wow - that Joker costume is awesome. Very scary! Good job Pam.

Sarah Heder said...

Seriously, Pam, I gotta give you some major props for putting that Joker outfit together. Andrew looks awesome!!!

And, I gotta say, he's looking pretty good in those pictures from China. No wonder the Chinese wanted to get a shot with him. Maybe you guys should get him an agent. Ha!

Nash said...

I was also thinking "agent".
Very cool.
The joker picture needs to be blown up and put up in your house somewhere.

Emily said...

What was Andrew doing in China and why didn't you go? It looks amazing!

Also, I'm ultra impressed with your Martha Stewart skills.

deborah said...

living in asia for a good part of my life the chinese will take a picture with ANY white person... but with that said, who knew andrew was so nice looking, i think he is looking more like me as we get older. HOT, HOT, HOT. ( i am basically saying i am hot, not andrew, that would be gross)... LOVE THE JOKER COSTUME, why are you cut out of the picture.

Barnes Blog said...

That is so freakin funny. I can see why they would think he was famous, he's dressed like a champ and those looks...need I say more? :)

allison said...

"Random Chinese people"---funny. What's even funnier is that Andrew went along.

motherload said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
motherload said...

I know I'm maturing when I delete my own comments without being told.
Anyhoo, you shouldn't be too flattered Andrew, when we were in D.C. last year with Nicole, there were several Chinese guys furiously snapping pictures of......wait for it, wait for it...
a squirrel in a tree! So sirry!

allison said...

Motherload: I'm shocked! I didn't think the filter part of your brain worked.

Pam: Did Andrew sign autographs, too?

motherload said...

Pam,
I just took another look at the picture of "the Joker" and realized why he has such a creepy smile on his face. There is some hoochie mama in a leopard dress sitting next to him, and she has here hand in a very unappropriate place!!! Did you know about this???

(filter not working today)

allison said...

Ewww.

motherload said...

oops my mistake, it should have been "inappropriate"
Grammar mistakes is stoopid.